Monday, February 25, 2008

3.141592653589793238462643383279...

I've got a thing for hot nerds. Let's just get that out into the open right now.

So, five days a week, I watch Attack of the Show on G4TV (formerly TechTV, for you oldies out there), and I kind of lust after Kevin Pereira, it's true. But just recently I got a new reason to watch: the addition of Chris Hardwick to the show. Eek, it's almost too much squee for one show, people!

Yes, I used to watch Singled Out on MTV back in the day. And though I saw House of 1000 Corpses, I never put it together that that was Chris Hardwick. And I've never seen him on Wired Science on PBS, because.. I've never seen Wired on PBS. :) BUT, I can't tell you how thrilled I am that he's on AotS now. He's the perfect fit for the show, and he's so nerdy and funny and OMG so cute, and wow this is probably a bit annoying, I'll stop now.

ANYway, he also happens to be one half of the comedy duo Hard 'N Phirm (Chris Hardwick and Mike Phirman). The first song I heard of theirs is their bluegrass tribute to Radiohead, aptly titled "Rodeohead". But, in honor of nerdiness (and because I've been humming it all day), I give you PIE!!!! Err, I mean pi.

Hard 'N Phirm - Pi

Buy "Horses & Grasses" at CD Baby

Here, watch some Chris Hardwick and Rainn Wilson, and embrace your inner nerd. :)

No comments: