Tuesday, February 26, 2008

He makes love to the Duke, he swordfights the Queen

Oh hey, I totally forget to do this tonight! Heh. Sorry, I've been dicking around with my computer all night, attempting to burn episode #138 of Diggnation onto a DVD - only to have it finally get done, and to discover that the sound was screwed up. Lovely.

Anyway, let's see, what have I got for you this evening? How about some Spoon? I got introduced to Spoon when Gimme Fiction came out, and was recommended by a friend of a friend. As soon as I heard this song, I was hooked. I'm so glad that "The Underdog" has been such a hit for them, and I can't wait to get a hold of their latest album and give it a lesson.

But anyway, off Gimme Fiction, here's...

Spoon - The Two Sides of Monsieur Valentine

Download Gimme Fiction from Amazon

note: just in case anyone's wondering, the only reason I'm putting Amazon links and not iTunes ones, is because I don't know how to link to the iTunes store and its catalog, Amazon's just easier for me. :)

No comments: