Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keep you in the dark, you know they all pretend...

Well, since my good internet friend Clinton over at ZFS! brought up the Foo Fighters today (he was lucky enough to see them at Madison Square Garden last night, darn him) -- I decided it was a good day for a little turner-upper for y'all.

I haven't given the new Foo Fighters record the listening it deserves yet, but this track absolutely kicks my ass. And every time I hear it, it reminds me of Californication, specifically the scene below (skip past all the talking to the three minute mark to get to the Foo Fighters, or don't, your choice):



Every time I hear a Foo Fighters song, or any song Dave Grohl plays drums on, it makes me wish I was a drummer. I guess that says something about the ability of a musician to get you movin', that they make you wish you were as good as they are. :)

Anyway, enough of my blah-blah, have some rockage.

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Download Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace from Amazon

No comments: