Monday, February 18, 2008

Well, here goes nothing...

I've decided to try this whole Blogger blog thing, after a long slog on LiveJournal. Wish me luck.

Basically, I want to try to make this a music-related blog. Every day (hopefully), I'll upload a song for your sampling pleasure, and tell you a bit about why I like it. I'm not an expert on music by any means, and you're not going to get any kind of profound musical analysis from me or anything. What I do hope you'll get, is some good music, and maybe a little tidbit from me to go with it. Simple goals should be easily met, yes?

2 comments:

Clinton said...

Welcome to the dark side, yo!

(by "dark side" I mean "blogger")

(which isn't really that dark, now that I think about it. Not sure why I said that)

(I've been drinking)

(obviously)

Giggleloop said...

Thanks! Now just as soon as I can figure out how to wrangle this thing into shape, we'll be in business! (Although I won't be making any money from it, so 'business' isn't really an applicable term, is it? Ah well.)