Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's business, it's business time

Heh, better late than never. I'm kinda sleepy so I'll make this a quick one.

This past summer/fall, I remember seeing a show advertised on HBO called "Flight of the Conchords" - I thought to myself, "how weird". I never really thought anything more about it, and then about a month later, just for the hell of it, I decided to record an episode - there was nothing else on to watch and I figured I might like it. That episode was episode 4, "Yoko", and I was instantly hooked. The Conchords' sense of humor and hilarious songs were right up my alley. I was an instant fan. I took to the internet to find out what I could, and tracked down some of their earlier live stuff from New Zealand, including their "Folk The World" CD.

So from that, here's "The Bus Driver's Song". G'nite!

Flight of the Conchords - The Bus Driver's Song

Download "The Distant Future EP" from Amazon
Buy Season 1 of "Flight of the Conchords" on DVD from Amazon

No comments: