Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've got to ramble on

Might as well do this now while I've got a chance to. Husband and in-laws and I are going on a road trip today, oh joy. I have my Supernatural playlist burned onto three CDs, which is PERFECT roadtripping music, as I discovered last weekend when I drove to Alton, IL. BUT since it's all classic rock, I seriously doubt the in-laws will go for that. Which sucks large. Whatever.

I also just downloaded Nine Inch Nail's new one, "Ghosts I-IV". So we'll probably listen to that, I guess, since it's all instrumental. If they don't like it, they can just suck it! For real.






So anyway, here's the first track from Ghosts I, enjoy! (And for heaven's sake, pony up the $5 and get all 36 gloriously DRM-free tracks -- Trent's a nice guy, he deserves your fiver!)

Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I - Track 1

Download "Ghosts I-IV" here

No comments: